How to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service Jobs (FIRS): www.firs.gov.ng
Federal Inland Revenue Service Jobs application form is available via FIRS application form portal online. Some applicants find it difficult to apply but this article will be of your help to apply successfully. Apply here!
Federal Inland Revenue Service Jobs is strictly available for qualified and interested applicants who wish to work with Federal Inland Revenue Service under Federal Ministry of Finance.
Federal Inland Revenue Service Jobs normally invites the services of fresh graduates with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally.
The purpose of Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment is to strengthen its workforce.
About Federal Inland Revenue Service Jobs
Before applying for any Federal Inland Revenue Service Jobs you must know the nature of the job and what you will be expecting or things you will be task for, see beneath what you will be expected to do
- All FIRS applicants will be able to examine Tax returns and raising additional assessments for the institution
- Able to supervise the affairs of small companies
- Advocating on the job training for tax Officers in the institution
- Executing order in accordance with application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- FIRS applicants will help in supervising a number of Officers who are responsible for the assessment of small companies, small scale business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust
Requirements for Federal Inland Revenue Service Jobs
All applicants for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Jobs must meet up with the application requirements needed from them by the recruitment board.
The under listed requirements are needed while applying for Federal Inland Revenue Service Jobs.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- All Applicants must have computer knowledge, mostly Microsoft expert and Web application
- FIRS applicants with HND in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field are eligible to apply
- You must NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- You will request to provide a clear certified as mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a well recognized Medical Doctor any of Government aligned hospital.
- Applicant must provide three references with their contact information from which confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities will be accepted
- You will request provide certificate of State of Origin and its Local Government, it must bears the signature of the Chairman or Secretary of the Local Government
Any Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be allowed.
How to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Jobs
- All applicants should apply through FIRS application portal via www.firs.gov.ng
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated
Federal Inland Revenue Service Jobs (FIRS