How To Update Oppo F1S To Android 6.0 Marshmalow
Oppo f1s last marshmallow now available for download, this is great news to all Oppo F1s running Android 5.1 on their device and long to get an update on their phone. Oppo has finally released an Official Android 6.0 update that comes with features come Oppo F1s work smooth and fast.
How To Update Oppo F1S To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the Oppo F1S Marshmallow OTA for your device from the link below and save it to the root of your phone storage or SD card.
- Now go to Files –> All files –> select the zip file –> Click Update now.
- Your Oppos F1s will reboot and now display the upgrade progress.
- Chill a while for the upgrade process to complete, After the upgrade is complete your phone will reboot to the normal working mode
- Volla, your Oppos F1s, is now updated to Marshmallow 6.0.
To ensure that your update go to Settings, then About Phone, look ColorOS version, you can see the v3.0.0i version A1601EX_11_D.01_170328.
Do you have a question Let us know via Comment,